QTB/dxp 104Family Breakout Board
The Megatel QTB/Dxp board is a low-profile rugged breakout I/O board that mates with any Megatel 104Family CPU board on a side-mount basis, extending the CPU board to provide standard I/O connection to the CPU board's peripheral I/O.
The QTB/Dxp utilizes a high-density 2mm HM right-angle (Mass I/O) connector. It is small and rugged, and contains standard AT peripheral connectors and headers for all I/O peripherals contained on the CPU board to which it connects.
The QTB/dxp can be ordered with the headers and connectors populated as required by a user's application.
QTB/dxp Technical Reference Manual (PDF,263k)
QTB/dxp Technical Reference Manual - Bottom Mount (PDF, 705k)
QTB/dxp Photographic Image (JPG, 44k)
- Cpu board interface connectors – 165-pin 5x33 2mm HM grid
- Ethernet 10Base-T – RJ45 connector
- Ethernet AUI – 16-pin header
- Ethernet Board-Transfer header
- Floppy – 34-pin header
- IDE – 40-pin .100 header
- IDE – 44-pin 2mm header
- Keyboard – 6-position Circular miniDIN
- LCD (24-Bit) – 36-pin header
- Miscellaneous Header – 6-pin
- Mouse – 6-position Circular miniDIN
- Parallel port - 26-pin header
- Reset Switch
- SCSI – 26-pin header
- SCSI – 50-pin header
- Serial Ports – 4 x 10-pin headers
- USB – 8-pin dual stacking connector
- Video VGA – DB15 connector
Home Page ]
Copyright Megatel Computer (1986) Corporation. All Rights Reserved.