PC/+Vs Single-board 4"x4" Computer
Product Information - NOT FOR NEW DESIGNS
Note: This product will eventually be replaced with the new PC/II+vxe.
The PC/+Vs is megatel 4x4Family V40-based single-board computer which boasts a complete IBM PC compatible CPU with on-board VGA video and disk controllers, all standard I/O functions and low power consumption.
By utilizing LCA and surface mount technology, Megatel's engineers have incorporated all of the most necessary elements for an IBM PC® compatible microcomputer, on a small 100 x 100 mm (4" x 4") PCB.
The PC/+Vs includes up to 2048 KB of ROM space, 640 KB User DRAM, SCSI Host Adapter, Floppy disk controller, VGA Video/LCD controller, and all standard Serial/Parallel I/O ports, combined with a 20 MHz V40 Cpu.
PC/+Vs Photographic Image (JPG,73k)
CPU & MEMORY
- V40 microprocessor
- 16MHz or 20 MHz CPU clock frequency
- PC® compatible BIOS and architecture
- 128 KB - 2048 KB BIOS Flash EPROM
- 640 KB User DRAM
- 8 Levels of Interrupt (IBM standard)
- 3 DMA Channels
- 3 16-bit Counter Timers
INPUT / OUTPUT
- On-board 8-bit PC® Bus expansion (supports up to 4 external slots)
- 2 IBM compatible RS-232
- Ports with 16C550 controllers
- 1 V40 Serial Port (used via BIOS Calls)
- Voltage converter for Serial +/-
- Independent software selectable baud rates
- Real-Time Clock with Battery Backup
- 8-bit general purpose Parallel I/O Port with BIOS support as a Printer Port
- Standard IBM XT® Keyboard Port
- VADEM 660 Video/LCD Controller
- Full standard VGA, CRT/Flat panel support
- Up to 640 x 480 resolution with 16 level gray scale
- Can also drive TTL/EGA multi-sync monitors
SCSI CONTROLLER - HARD DISK
- 5380 Compatible SCSI controller
- Standard IBM PC® Hard Disk BIOS support via SCSI port
- Complete interface for SCSI compatible hard drives
- CMOS Floppy Disk Controller
- Can Use 360 KB, 720 KB, 1.2 MB or 1.44 MB Drives
- Will support up to two drives
- Only 100 mm x 100 mm, 4" x 4"
- Requires only +5V for operation
- Power consumption of less than 2 watts (typical, dependent on configuration)
- Surface Mounted
- Battery backed-up Real Time Clock
- Temperature range 0C - +70C operating; -20C - +85C storage
Home Page ]
Copyright Megatel Computer (1986) Corporation. All Rights Reserved.