QTB/104F 4x4Family Breakout Board
The Megatel QTB/104F is a vertical mount transition & breakout board for the Megatel 4x4Family of Cpu Boards, and it is used when PC/104 stackthrough add-on cards are required.
The board measures 4.2" x 3.88" (106,6 x 98,7 mm), and contains a 16-bit PC/104 connector in the female socket configuration. Peripheral I/O connectors and headers also populate the board.
QTB/104F Photographic Image (JPG, 63k)
- Cpu board interface connectors (96-pin, 64-pin)
- Floppy Power – 4-pin 3-1/2" Floppy Disk power connector
- LCD – 20-pin header
- Floppy Disk – 34-pin header
- SCSI – 26-pin header
- Miscellaneous – 10-pin header
- Keyboard – 6 position mini-circular DIN (PS/2 style)
- Serial COM1 – 10-pin header
- Serial COM2 – 10-pin header
- Serial COM4 – 10-pin header (BIOS port)
- Parallel Printer Port – 26-pin Parallel Printer header
- PC/104 – 64-pin and 40-pin female socket configuration
- PC/104 Power – 8-pin right angled header
- Video VGA – 15-pin D-SUB miniature connector
- Ethernet AUI – 16-pin connector
- Ethernet 10Base-T – 8-pin connector
- Reset Switch
Home Page ]
Copyright Megatel Computer (1986) Corporation. All Rights Reserved.