QTB/104AT 4x4Family Breakout Board
The Megatel QTB/104AT is a 16-bit ISA card transition & breakout board for the Megatel 4x4Family of Cpu Boards, and it is used when ISA-Bus add-on cards are required. It also interfaces to stackable PC/104 cards.
The QTB/104AT interconnects vertically with a 4x4Family Cpu board, and plugs into a passive ISA backplane slot.
The board measures 6.26" x 4.28" (159.1 mm x 108.7 mm) which includes the length of the card edge, and contains a 16-bit (or 8-bit) ISA bus card edge connector. Peripheral I/O connectors and headers also populate the board.
QTB/104AT Photographic Image (JPG, 50k)
- Cpu board interface connectors (96-pin, 64-pin)
- Floppy Power – 4-pin 3-1/2" Floppy Disk power connector
- LCD – 20-pin header
- Floppy Disk – 34-pin header
- SCSI – 26-pin header
- Miscellaneous – 10-pin header
- Keyboard – 6 position mini-circular DIN (PS/2 style)
- PC/104 – 16-bit interface connectors
- PC/104 Power – 8-pin right angled header
- Serial COM1 – 10-pin header
- Serial COM2 – 10-pin header
- Serial COM4 – 10-pin header (BIOS port)
- Parallel Printer Port – 26-pin Parallel Printer header
- Video VGA – 15-pin D-SUB miniature connector
- Ethernet AUI – 16-pin connector
- Ethernet 10Base-T – 8-pin connector
- Reset Switch
Home Page ]
Copyright Megatel Computer (1986) Corporation. All Rights Reserved.